French (Fluent), English (Advanced)
• Handle partners' calls and email regarding orders
• Receive and qualify customer Purchase Orders
• Book customer orders into ERP system (Oracle)
• Ensure correct pricing and processing approvals of price exceptions
• Send sales order confirmation to the customers within specified Service Level Agreement
• Update and maintain existing sales orders correctly according to applicable procedure
• Clear order payment status (request prepayment or check available credit limit)
• Create and transmit packing list
• Support Shipping/Logistics department for on time delivery
• Ensure on-time order closure and invoicing
• Archive all order-related documents as per SOX requirements
• Support partner and client relations
• Direct support for Regional Sales Managers
• Manage warranty claims and customer complaints
What we offer
• Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
• Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
• You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
• You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
• In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
• Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
• As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to RecruitmentBPO.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include reference number: PSR/KTW in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Get answers on the forum with advice from expats