Highly personable individual with experience providing exceptional executive support in and Executive Office Assistant and management.
• Direct general operations of the studio, including studio maintenance and upkeep.
• Direct all incoming calls throughout company in timely, professional, courteous fashion. Record and deliver accurate and detailed messages to appropriate parties.
• Manage delivery and pickup of all packages for agency, and manage and maintain accurate tracking system of all incoming and outgoing packages.
• Approve purchases for the studio, consulting the controller as appropriate.
• Manage and track inventory and manage ordering of all office and studio supplies.
• Maintain accurate database of clients, potential clients, vendors and contacts.
• Provide support to controller as needed (billing, filing, reporting, etc.)
• Manage and track petty cash, creating report to track all transactions and keep count of cash on hand.
• Prepare confidentiality agreements for all new employees and freelancers.