English (Mother tongue)
1. Develop the scope and sequence of the Curriculum. Create and maintain training plans and other relevant course material. Improve course content and quality according to the feedback.
2. Develop teaching strategies and implement them by training teachers to ensure training quality. Supervise teaching and help teachers improve training quality.
3. Maintain customer relationship. Ensure academic recourse for both teachers and students. Flexibly schedule training courses according to teachers available and students’ needs.
4. Project management: collaborate with Technical/Sales/Marketing department and smoothly operate all the procedures.
1. Solid experience in English teaching of young learner, and able to do curriculum design and development.
2. Excellent operation competency, lead all the project process and make sure the target achieved.
3. Strong demonstration ability for not only students/parents, but also business development and teacher training.
4. Result-driven, active attitude, high EQ and effectiveness in leadership. Numeric sensitivity, 3 years’ experience of operation management.
Do you like the services of your plumber or the warm welcome of the restaurant nearby? Recommend them!