Architect seeking job in Beijing! Help please!

Hello everyone!

I read a previous post about someone wanting to go to China to work as an architect I think, i read some of the answers but im having some trouble finding any jobs as an junior architect, or architect related in Beijing.

Any tops on how to find a job before arriving there? Hopefully Ill get to Beijing on January, and I would really like to get there with at least the names of different architect studios to throw my CV and my portfolio, or if I can find them in the internet and send them before I get to Beijing that would be even better.

I dont know, Im still green on this, if anyone could help me on this I would really appreciate it!

Thank you in advance!

Hi and welcome on board Alberto.L!

Maybe you should be posting an advert in the jobs section of Beijing classifieds.
It might be helpful ;)

Wish you good luck
Armand

Here is a good website to find international and local Offices: chinese-architects.com
I sended my CV to all chinese Offices 2008 and had great feedback and some interviews on skype as well. After all I could get several jobs. Time is changing in China, but give it a try. Good luck man.

thank you very much Asmus!

Try the Progretto CMR. They are looking for an architect right now. Or you can contact the "Hays Recruitment" they do have a lot of client in Beijing and looking for an expat architect. Look for Jenny Nie of Hays....

[Moderated: Please post in the jobs section]