Mandarin (Advanced), English (Mother tongue)
Do you want to get hands-on marketing experience and be part of a revolutionary project that is taking the world of translation technology by storm? CSOFT is looking for vibrant, friendly individuals to support the marketing aspect of a new company program. The individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as representing the company while communicating with external resources, writing content for marketing collateral, researching industry trends, and adding creative input during brainstorming sessions.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Actively contribute creative ideas to group brainstorming sessions
• Write marketing content for a wide-range of collateral
• Communicate with vendors and collect vendor feedback
• Research developments in the localization industry
• Study CSOFT’s internal processes and look for areas of improvement
• Help construct and test prototypes/processes
Have you found the best mechanic in town? Recommend him and help other expats.