Fantastic and charming French restaurant and Performance lounge in its third year of operations for sale in the heart of the prestigious neighbourhood of Bangsar.
Bangsar is an expatriate quarter of Kuala Lumpur which is a mere 10 minutes from the busy exciting city center which presents a great opportunity to run a successful European restaurant.
The restaurant is ideally located in a less busy part of Bangsar, yet within walking distance to the heart of Bangsar and the Telawi area.
The restaurant comes with a fully trained team, with 6 floor employees, 5 kitchen crew, 1 French Chef, 1 receptionist and 1 security guard.
The 500 sqm establishment is divided in 2 distinct businesses. The ground floor is a covered alfresco traditional French restaurant and the first floor houses a performance lounge where there are organized theme nights, private parties and corporate functions. The events calendar is already planned for several months and some nights are already full.
Downstairs consists a bar, kitchen and double restroom. Capacity 70 pax. This space also houses a Petanque area, a very unique offering for Malaysia.
Upstairs houses a bar, kitchenette, double restroom, separate office. Capacity is 150 seated or 250 standing. Comes with a sound system, projector, screen, 4 wireless microphones (RM50.000 in value).
Restaurant sold ready to operate, including:
- Local clientele, French and expatriates. Database of 7,000 people.
- All licenses are in order.
- Lease: 3 3 years. Rare advantage, offering a guarantee of the rental fee up to 6 years.
- Company 100% foreign capital to RM 1 million (no local partner needed).
- All stock (between RM100,000 and RM150,000).
- Passover. If the concept is kept, a 2 months of pass over for easy transition.
- Capital invested more than RM1 million.
- Yearly sales RM2.8 million.
- Price: RM2,250,000 (negotiable) - officially rated at 100% of annual turnover.
Reason for departure: New project in France. Quick Sale
Arnaud : 01126378224 / email@example.com
Flo: 0166009185 / firstname.lastname@example.org