Expats in Bandar Lampung

Are there any expats living in Lampung, Sumatra that follow this website ?

Perhaps you could explain what you're looking for  :)

I'm currently working in Bahrain but I live in Lampung and would like to catch up with any other expats for social occasions.

willimg to help any expats who live in Lampung and intoduce the local communities and their local wisdom, call me ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Interested 👍

Halo, putri teman saya mengalami kecelakaan skuter, dia dirawat di rumah sakit pada usia 22 tahun, dia sendirian dan berbicara bahasa Prancis dan Inggris tetapi kondisinya semakin memburuk. Apakah ada dokter Perancis di Bandar Lampoung?

Terima kasih banyak

Hello, my friend's daughter had a scooter accident, she was hospitalized at 22, she is alone and speaks French and English but her condition is deteriorating. Is there a French doctor in Bandar Lampoung?

Thank you so much

Bonjour, la fille de mon amie a eu un accident de scooter, elle a été hospitalisée à 22 ans, elle est seule et parle français et anglais mais son état se dégrade. Y a-t-il un médecin français à Bandar Lampoung ?

Merci beaucoup

Hello, my friend's daughter had a scooter accident, she was hospitalized at 22, she is alone and speaks French and English but her condition is deteriorating. Is there a French doctor in Bandar Lampoung?
Thank you so much

-@KARINE1398

It's highly unlikely you'll find anyone who speaks French, and it'll be at miracle level if you find a French doctor.

English speaking doctors are far more easily found, but not all that many doctors can.

The bigger and more expensive the hospital, the greater your chances of finding English speakers.

Cantact the French embassy in the hope they can offer practical assistance

hello thank you for your response we are going to do this for ambassade and also repatriation which is very complicated thank you very much

@Fred

hello thank you for your response we are going to do this for ambassade and also repatriation which is very complicated thank you very much