Our new Philippines Guide is up!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and are either settled in your new home in the Philippines comfortably or finding all the help you need in order to get your expatriation project rolling smoothly.

Here at Expat.com, we are always trying to find new ways to be closer to our community and to help you out. And this is why our editorial team has just delivered our newest baby: the Philippines guide!

The Philippines guide is packed with information about this beautiful country. From where the safest neighborhoods are to the leisure scene or the local job market, you will find everything you need to know about settling down in the Philippines in our new guide!

Below are the main topics we address in this guide:

General information about the Philippines

Formalities in the Philippines

Visas in the Philippines

Work in the Philippines

Accommodation in the Philippines

Study in the Philippines

Banking in the Philippines

Tax in the Philippines

Healthcare in the Philippines

Driver's license in the Philippines

Communication in the Philippines

Leisure in the Philippines

Transportation in the Philippines

Moving to the Philippines

Among others

Do not hesitate to send me a private message should you have any thoughts, suggestions, or feedback on our Philippines guide!

Warm regards,

Veedushi

Expat.com Editorial Team

@Veedushi There does not seem to be any information about the VISA for veterans.  Can you please let me know?  Thanks!

@Daniel Reed54

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your message.

Please check out our article about Retiring in the Philippines. I'm sure it will be of interest to you.

Best regards,

Veedushi

@Veedushi

Hi, please consider the topic on laws to observe and a few sub-topics that steer a person to popular sub-topics like formal complaints, courts actions, traffic accidents, etc.