Can a Ugandan work in israel

Can a Ugandan with a diploma in agriculture work in israel.

I I am an operating nurse in Morocco. I am looking for work

Hello everyone,

@Johnmaryug and Tariq, welcome on board !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Israel section of the website to put forward your skills.

You may also read the Find a job in Israel article to gather a maximum infos about how to find a job in Israel.

@Tariq, have you contacted hospitals ? You need to get a proper license to work as a nurse. The Ministry of Health can guide you : https://www.health.gov.il/English/Servi … fault.aspx

All the best

Bhavna

Pls 🙏 anyone know information about Israel county, how someone could get works?

@talk2goodness1i Hello, well you can google vacancies on google and apply if you have the necessary qualifications.

Check on websites such as  Glassdoor, LinkedIn etc.. You may also create your CV In the Jobs in Israel section of the website for better exposure.

Regards

Bhavna

Am from Uganda currently holding a diploma in water engineering, can I find work in isreal

@sekujude

hello and welcome !

Please create your CV in the Jobs offers in Israel section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello,

i am ANDAMA  from Uganda and worked in Israel in the agrostudies program for the year 2014 to 2015 started from southern Israel and ended working in the north that is the Golan heights (kibbutz El ROM).

wish to have a full and permanent employment for this time and wish for any connections so i can get work.

toda raba

@andamajordan

Hello and welcome !

Please note that we are not a recruitment agency.

Members looking for a job can create their CV in the Jobs in Isreal section of the website for better exposure.

Regards

Bhavna

@johnmaryug can I talk to you on phone? I have aspirations of going to israel this year.

I want some information please.

Ok

@muhebwaedgar. Ok.