ADEK job offers

Hi,

Those who ADEK has accepted. Can you tell us what r the salary ranges for ADEK are and what other benefits they offer? I received an email from the recruiter 2 months ago that the interview was successful and I haven't heard anything since then. I do not know what they might offer or if it will be suitable or not. I am currently in Egypt and planning to move to the UAE, but I need to know if their offers are suitable for a single mum to move there alone or if that is impossible.

Same situation. Still waiting on offer.

@nourhan ali Also here, still nothing from recruiters!!

Recruiters also did not ask to complete the ADEK PASS, they only asked for the documents and no word since.

If no one has heard anything does that mean the position was filled?

I received my ADEk appointment letter recently. There is hope for all of us

If no one has heard anything does that mean the position was filled?
-@MarFay

Maybe yes

I haven't received anything yet.. can those who received the letter tell us what allowances do they offer and when do they expect us to be there.. i mean when is the start date please

@nourhan ali , schools pay competitively well.

@edwinomari100 do u know what do they usually offer?

@nourhan ali

My allowance was housing and flight allowance and the salary that was comparable to what I make here in the USA. My join date is August 14th and I'm heading over on the 11th.

@iluvshoes02 when did they send u the offer? Did they ask you for any documents upon arrival?

Hey guys just received an email from the recruiter. It included an ESE INTRODUCTION FORM that I needed to fill. According to the recruiter they are still interested in sending an offer.

Let's see what happens next.

@nourhan ali

I have a job with Bloom, they with sent the offer on April 25th. I received my ADEK pass link on June 6th to upload documents. 2 weeks later I received my ADEK approval. The beginning of July they started the started the process for the work permit and evisa. I also have the required attested documents on arrival.