Kind attention required job opportunities

Dearest respected expat members.

I hope my email finds you well. I am writing here today as the last chance and final hope to find any job in UAE.

For nearly two years now I don't get the job and struggling from bullying from people I believed in they are close friends and can assist me but what I learned from them is so hard to be true.

I am currently in Abu Dhabi with full believing and optimism that Allah will give a hand to me and assist me sooner or later .

I have a residency in UAE and I love Abudhabi because it is the safest cleanest smartest place in the entire world 🌍.

I need to feed kids and be successful and I am believe in my self and ability to do so.

Please if you can give a hope kindly do it now.

I am 100% ready for any job in UAE .

Sincerely

Ahmed Abdulkhalek

@ahmedohd5  search for RSL it's a car company hiring

Hello everyone and welcome Ahmed,

Make sure that you create your CV in the Jobs in Abu Dhabi section of the website for better exposure.

You may also search for jobs on the few websites listed in the How to find a job in Abu Dhabi article.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thank you for your reply.i did all you mentioned for nearly two years.and I never give up.

What makes me add post is the potential of assistance from kind amazing people in UAE like you amazing sister Bhavna

Sincerely

@Musosi Ismail

Thanks 🙏 but they are not hiring if you talk about drover company

@ahmedohd5

Greetings of peace!

We are in the same boat!! I have distributed hundreds of CV and some calls for interviews but you need to pay before they offer you the job.

I have a Resident visa as well and lived in Sharjah. I am a Computer and laptop Technician.

But I never lose hope, it springs eternal. I hope we find in here good people to help us.

In God's perfect time, we will be able to find a job here. Keep your faith!

Good luck to us.