New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ethiopia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ethiopia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all,
My name is Dagem, I live in Ethiopia. I'm work in the travel business as a tour guide and tour operator, organizing trips countrywide. And I'm my part time I work as a sales representative in local companies and participating in different businesses. Hit me up if anyone interested to share ideas related to business.

Always Wanted to Work in The Tourism Industry, I Worked as a Translator and an Interpreter For About 2 Years, It Would Be Great If You Have an Opening That I Can Join.
Thanks.

Hi all

my name is meskerem oycha i leave in  Addis Abaeba Ethiopia  i am working  at ministry of watere and enregy as an internal auditor 
Welcome to the forum oyameskerem16

@Julien Thank you dear for your warm well come, I want move to America to live there, would you tell me how I can do it?

Hello I am meena cc ame to Ethiopia on vacation love the people the weather,the culture and the food would love to move here for good I would love pointers on how to legalize my stay though I  very fluent in English have an education degree and a masters in strategic and consultancy mgmt  looking forward to the next new year event at meskel square

Hi, I am Nany from the Netherlands. I come to Ethiopia often to visit my husband who works in addis ababa for Habesha beer, I love the people and the country. I'm coming again in 2 days. On this vist I like to get lessons in golf and tennis.

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

@ Nany, I have created a new thread from your post on the forum. Hope you will get some feedback : Tennis and golf lessons

All the best,

Bhavna

Hey everyone. My name is Muhajir Lemma. I live in Ethiopia. I Work as a Sales Manager in Private Shop in Addis Ababa . We provide all kinds Laptop Maintenance service and Computer Accessories.

Hi everyone! Am shalom from Sweden 😊

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013449

Thanks!

Closed