What's everyday life like during the pandemic?

I'm curious to know more about what everyday life is like during the pandemic. For instance:

- Are restaurants/bars open outside of curfew hours?
- Do people wear masks everywhere?
- How strictly are rules enforced?

Any feedback greatly appreciated!

Hello, masks are mandatory everywhere, outdoors and indoors. The restaurants work on delivery after curfew hours (9pm to 5am). During normal hours, they are open. Rules are strictly reinforced in the city (Tbilisi). Obviously you can go hiking and wandering in the city outskirts without mask. On the bright side weather is getting nicer, everything is blooming. So it's nice to explore the country.

Thank you! Sounds like I can live with that. Apart from the curfew, it's not much different from where I am now.

Don't know if you know this, but do you think it's likely that I would be able to visit a pool hall in Tbilisi, or would something like that be closed at the moment?
I haven't picked up a cue for close to 5 months now, so I'm itching to pot a few balls and get my arm going again.

I think it is much better here than most of European countries, less strict I mean. At least we never had restrictions on going outside and having fresh air.
As for the pool places, I am not sure, but gyms and other indoor places are open, so my guess will be you might be able to find one.

Thank you very much for your feedback! Greatly appreciated!