New members of the Comoros forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Comoros forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Comoros if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi All,

My Name is Neil and i am a South African thinking of moving to the Comoros, looking forward to connecting with expats that have moved to the Comoros or Comorians that can share about the country?

Hello Neil,

Welcome to Expat.com, and thanks for joining us :)

If you're looking for insight on life in Comoros from expats and locals alike, please go ahead and create new threads on the Comoros forum to ask them your questions.

Good luck,

Diksha

Hi all and Slam

My Name is Elsharif I am United Kingdom originally from Sudan thinking of moving to the Comoros islands, looking forward to connecting with expats that have moved to the Comoros or Comorians that can share about the country?
I looked to beautiful pictures of Comoro Island I felt in love with it. And also I watched a wonderful some videos about Comorians people culture and their lifestyle and love it. My mother tongue language is Arabic but I can speak English.

Hi,
My name is Michèle, I'm from Madagascar, I am a free land surveyour, I am looking for service provision in Comoros in my intervention field.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Michèle, Madagascar

Hello Michèle,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please go ahead and ask your questions on the Comoros forum for members to shed light on them.

Good luck,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hello,
Maciek from Poland here.
I'm on Comoros from 3 weeks, I'm living in Moroni, but now I plan to go to Moheli, any expat and locals there willing to meet and maybe take some activity together?

Hi

I'm planning to move to Moroni ..let's connect and share some knowledge 😊

Hi

My name is Walid. I'm on the same boat too but I live in Canada.

Let's connect and share some info about Comoros

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969274

Thanks!

Closed