New members of the Benin forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Benin forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Benin if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is Ruth popularly called princess
This is my first time in Benin republic, I came here to study. Am from Nigeria.

Hi Ruth,
Welcome to Benin Republic, you will find pleasant during staying here. We can share ideas by to exchange contact number/whatsapp.

Hi, I'm Kriszti from Hungary, I've been around since 2015 in Benin, on and off, and I run theSPACE ngo a private funded business incubator here for young west Africans to support their SMEs with knowledge transfer, access to infrastructure and investment. (Our selection criteria is to be an alumni of AIESEC a student organization)

Wow
Good

Am new I need to buy good food here so I need directions can I pay with credit card online

Thanks am gerra and new about 2 mouths now and I am trying to use this media to sell . So can you also help me on directions how to buy and pay here plz

Hi am Esther from Nigeria. I love relocate to Benin 2022 to start business. Please I need a good place and how secure accommodation before living my country

Hi Esther
how are you doing? Happy new year.
Are you still planning to relocate to Benin?
cheers

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969252

Thanks!

Closed