Looking for business partner in Lithuania

Hello to everyone !

I have the idea to move to Lithuania at the end of  2020 and i have the idea to invest or create a business over there. I am not thinking in something unsual, just few ideas to be self employed in fields like retailer business, restaurant business or anything focus in service sector that it can provide a normal lifestyle and the possibility of live there.

For this i am looking for someone with idea, with market knowledge and with the same idea, that knows Lithuania market.

I have been involved in other projects on the past and i would love to start over there.

I would appreciate information or networking information, like forums or events where i can share with people or where i can start to meet people on the same situation that mine.

Hi. I can help to open your business  here. If you need info or anther things Wirte to me.
Sem

@Wisem1

I am looking for an opportunity to establish a shoe company in Lithuania pls contact me

@Kayzee1

Hello and welcome !

I suggest that you create an advert in the Lithuania classifieds in the business partner section (found under testimonies).

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/eu … a/add.html

All the best

Bhavna