Getting a place in Hangzhou

What's the process involved in getting a place in Hangzhou? As a foreigner do I need to have guarantors or having the money alone is fine?

Hi,

Getting a place your means for renting a apartment for living.

So for get apartment on rent to stay. You no need guarantor, Just need to find a house then they make document Your passport copy is must. Then need to pay them Rent Amount for particular month or for a year how you want also they will take a little amount deposit for security in case if broken anything in the house or any bills not paid like electricity etc.

If you go through state Agent to find house then they have a little commission charge for their help to find house they can show around few house to select and they can prepare documentation in between house owner and you.

So well take care and enjoy they life to stay in China.

Take care and follow the rules during stay overseas is best for all of us ☺️
Feel free to ask me anything will try to reply asap.

Regards
Scott

Hi,

I'm living in Wuxi at the moment, but I'm moving to Hangzhou for the next academic year. I was wondering if there are any WeChat pages for Hangzhou expats (Buy and Sell; Guide for foreigners; animal/pets)
I am also looking to find a vet in Hangzhou, as I am looking for someone to look after my pet over the summer, so I would like to find an animal hospital or something similar on WeChat, to help with communication.

Any help would be very appreciated :)

Thanks,
Rebekah