Looking for a furnished 1 bedroom apartment

Hi! I'm about to move to Foshan by mid May. Can anyone suggest be a good locality near my work place as I am looking for 1 bedroom furnished apartment with about 800 to 1000 rmb budget monthly.

My work place is A zone,  No.17 Shenhai Road, Guicheng Subdistrict,  Nanhai District, Foshan

Cheers!
S J

Hi SJ,

Please drop an advert in the Housing in Guangdong section of the website, you will then get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

One of the best things about China is that everyone is really open to foreigners, and would welcome the opportunity to meet and chat with one.

As strange as this sounds, your question is actually a very common one.

Therefore, please consider that if you talk with your coworkers they would be very open to helping you out. I would suggest their help and then take them out to a cheap local restaurant. You pay, of course. Get to know everyone. make friends. Smile a lot.

You will be surprised how easy everything is once you adopt the Chinese way of doing things (when you are in China). best regards.

My wife and I are visiting family  in Guangzhou.
We arrive May 27, and will leave June 20.
We are currently booked at the New world hotel in YueXiu District. I want to explore alternatives for lodging other than a hotel.
I have seen some nice ads here and hopeful I can find an apartment close to the YueXiu district for the dates mentioned above. Up to 7,500 Yuan.

Thanks for the suggestion. Glad to hear that people in China are so open hearted for expacts. Looks like life will be fun there.

Cheers
SJ