Looking for an English speaking property agent in zuhai

Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone could put me in touch with an English speaking real estate agent in zuhai?   I am looking and moving from HK and wanted to see what is involved in renting and or purchasing a flat there. 

Also very keen to hear anyone experiences in buying a flat in zuhai and good reason to live in for families eg good access to schools etc

Many thanks

No worries. Your from HK. Most everyone in ZH speaks Cantonese.

I live in JiDa. But  there are many areas in ZH. You needed to know where you want to lie. Like all of China, ZH can be big.

Hi
U can just use google or baidu to translate the rental contract, it will turn up being 90% accurate n u should be able to "wing" it from there .
Just make sure that items pertaining to money are written in numerals (eg 2000 rmb etc)
Most of the real estate companies these days are shops of major franchises so they should be able to get someone from the entire chain of shops to write a simple note in basic english  that you can sign on in lieu or in addition to the rental contract.
Rental contracts r also pretty standard across the board at most property agencies.
English is taught in schools from the elementary level in China so most can read n write, only that they have not been using it for ages