Newborn and mummy care

Hi guys,

I am wondering if there are any services in Malaysia that is similar like a nanny or babysitter but specifically for taking care of new mothers right after delivery/labor and the newborn babies? Not sure what is the term called. Any ideas?

There are services such as http://www.confinementcaremalaysia.com/confinement-kl/

Thanks for your information.

I been researching and visiting some of them in KL but I really like this confinement centre in KL because of the quiet residential neighbourhood and spacious rooms.

Some others are in commercial shoplots, cramped, busy and noisy.

Thanks again Gravitas

The idea of going to a confinement centre is very cultural. Its not something you find in many parts of the world.

Yes, it is. Amusing to just sit, eat healthy and nutritious food and rest for 28 days.
In some other parts of the world, some are already back on their feet and working.

The place looks nice I have to agree.

At least your wife will be returned to you in tiptop shape and hopefully relaxed and enjoying motherhood.

Hello everyone,

Please note that we had an issue on this thread, several fake accounts had been created to promote the services of a company in particular. We had to clean up the mess and would like members to share genuine information.

P.S Any attempt of further advertisement from that company will be deleted and blacklisted without prior notice.

Regards,
Bhavna