Hello

Just a new member. I'm now here in Moscow, Russia, wants to move to Lithuania to find better job. Is anyone can help on how to get cheaper working visa because here, if Filipinos will apply for Schengen visa, is soooo expensive cost 2000-2500 euro. I can't afford.

Read up on the fees, €2000 - €2500 does not seem right to me.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/schengen-visa-fee/

Thanks for the response. We Filipinos here apply Schengen thru Agencies. The cheapest Schengen here cost 1500us dollar. We can't do anything Bcoz it's a business of all agencies here. We force to pay the big amount if we really wants to move to other part of Europe. This big amount is Tourist Visa.

But if you are in Russia, you won't be using agencies in the Philippians?

Hi. Lots of Russian Agencies here. For Filipinos, they asked big amount

Can you help or tell me which country best to move and can easily find Good job.

Which country you move to is up to you, and what type of work you are looking for along with experience and qualifications. Some countries will not need someone like you and another might.

It is not easy to find a job and no one country is easier to find work in than others.

Why not use Google and search for jobs online. There are hundreds of employment agencies online that you can send your CV to. Just be aware that many will not reply to your emails unless you fit the criteria they require for job seekers.

Persevere and you may just get a satisfactory result.

Hello Stumpy. Thanks for the reply. I know it's hard to find a job. I did online searching but I was a victim of scammers when I apply job for UK and Canada. So, I'm not doing now online job search.

I believe in myself that I can still find a good place and Good job. I finished a degree and have good work experiences.

Russia is a good place to work with Good salary but...but the government now here don't give Working Visa...NO renewal of visa.

I'm looking now a place to move.

Cheers!

Sorry to hear that you got scammed but unless you do online searches then it will be virtually impossible to get work.

The only other way, (and it is expensive), is heading to a country, checking out companies there in the hope of getting work.

There are websites you can use to find out if the job offer is genuine.
On the advertisements for jobs there are phone numbers, if they are only mobile numbers or the email address is gmail or such, then it is a scam.

Thank u Stumpy. My friends and I will go Poland and or Lithuania. We try our best there.