Intercultural relationships in Rwanda

Hello,

We invite you to share some fun anecdotes and information regarding intercultural marriages and relationships in Rwanda. This will provide some insight to current and future expats regarding relationship norms in mixed relationships and marriages in Rwanda.

What are some of the best things about being in an intercultural relationship/marriage?

What are some challenges that you have faced or are currently facing? How do you address them?

Are intercultural relationships/marriages common and accepted in Rwanda?

What are the benefits to being in an intercultural relationship/marriage?

Do you have any fun or interesting anecdotes to share regarding dating norms and rules for intercultural relationships/marriages?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

Be carefull because many of them are just looking for easy life. Once married they use you as an ATM. And Rwandese justice will stand behind their own people...be careful.

This can be somehow true !  But it can happen everywhere!  And it is not good.

Interesting view which I fully support.
I'm still trying to get half of my house in Rwanda back after divorce, since I was stupid and trusted my EX wife from Rwanda which I met in Norway.

Sorry  for that  !

From a major family in Kigali.
Brothers are doctors and lawyers, and even one brother was a minister in Congo before he died (may he rest in peace). It is all about abusing Mzungu .