Anyone who's from Pyeongtaek City, South Korea?

Hi! I'm Jen and now living here in south korea for 9 months now and i'm bored because untill now i haven't made any friends here. I'm really bored and would love to meet new friends...filipino, english natives or koreans who can speak english too. Pls do contact me if you're interested.

Thhanks:)

Welcome on Expat.com Jennet Jeon ;)

So how is life in Pyeongtaek City? Are you working there!

Welcome on board eugeneekobo ;)

Can you kindly post in English in this Anglophone forum. For french interaction, please use the French version of the site.

Regards

hi!
it's fine but i'm a bit bored sometimes. no, i'm still not working here yet.

Hi! I'm from Pyeongtaek. Got here last Dec. Don't know much about the place and I seriously want to do something. I don't work coz I'm a full time mom to a 10month old baby girl :)

Hi Ann! How are you?

Hi Jennet!

mabuti, thanks! musta? ano bang pwede magawa dito sa pyeongteak? :) do you play badminton?

Oh...i used to play badminton with my hubby when he was free. Saan ka ba dito sa pyeongtaek? I'm living in Prugio apartment. ikaw?

I'm staying at switzen apartments. If you're free let's play badminton. Where do you usually play? Do you live near the base?

oh..i don't know where that is. Is it in Songtan? I play just outside our apartment. I'm not good though,hehe. U mean military base in Anjung? No.

Yeah songtan. Near osan airbase. Hmm I'm not familiar too with pyeongteak. I'm looking for an indoor court wish we could play sometime