Live aquarium plants

Any chance to find siamese algae easter? I am currently looking online in Khobar and Jeddah

Hi,

I found SAE in Dammam but that was last year.
Here's the location.

https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/%D … 50.0581902

Sadly it's not available here in Riyadh at the moment.  Before you can buy them from Jungle land, unfortunately, that pet shop is closed I will let you know as soon as we found one.  we are actually looking for otos and SAE as algae control fish.

Hi I am interested in aquatic plants can you please advise where should I come in khobar

Hi I am in khobar interested in your plants how can I contact you

HI,

I am Danny, I am planning to travel to Khobar this eid vacation, but it sounds like there is no that much plant in your area, did you check around you? Thats the only reason why i want to travel in Khobar is to get Amano shrimp and plants.

I am Danny, I am planning to travel to Khobar this eid vacation, but it sounds like there is no that much plant in your area, did you check around you? Thats the only reason why i want to travel in Khobar is to get Amano shrimp and plants.

Hi do you have a faceboom group? Where we can exchange photos and sharing of ideas, ideas plants and items?

Hi! Where exactly is this place in Jeddah sir?

Hi! Where exactly is this Ehdel Marker in Jeddah sir where you can buy live aquatic plants?

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@felixjohn Hi.

You can find some of the plants here in dammam.

Hello Mohd Said,

This is an old thread ! We recommend members to post on recent threads for the benefit of everyone.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna