Moving to Bordeaux - Looking for a job

Hello!
I'm Greek and I'm moving to Bordeaux in September.

Could you please recommend me available job positions or websites to check?

I have experience in teaching, social work, journalism and public relations. However, I'm open to any suggestions and new experiences.

I'm fluent in Greek and English.

All the best,

Hi Mary,

Welcome on board  :)

Perhaps you could drop an advert in the Jobs in Bordeaux section of the website and browse through the websites indicated in the Work in Bordeaux article.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna!

Thank you, I will do that :)

Mary

I'm afraid English would not be helpful in France because they are very nationalist and most important they don't know how to speak. Ordinary people... do not speak English.
To be hired you need to speak French, first of all.

English will be helpful for her of course but that is true that not knowing the language of a country where you want to spend your life is not an easy thing. French people speak in English, they do. Depend on who and how?  It is not always perfect but you can at least communicate. French is a hard language to learn so if I was you I will start ASAP.
And for the one who is saying that french people don't, t speak English, I am probably the exception but I am fluent English and Spanish.. Don, t put every in the same bag. Thanks to God there is exception.