Looking for work

I am an english girl looking for any type of work in Bordeaux. Babysitting, hotel, bar work, music gigs, teaching, anything!

If anybody has any idea of where I can get work like this or has anything to offer me please message me

Thankyou

Welcome to the forum rebeccarutherford :)

You can also tried your luck by posting an advert on Bordeaux Classifieds page Section>Jobs.

This might help you as well.

Hi there did you have any luck finding work ?  i am in the same position myself.

regards Rob

Hi Rebecca,

Have you ever considered teach English as a foreign language to the locals? With a TEFL certificate you are able to teach English to the locals in schools and even be a one-to-one tutor.

Once you get TEFL certified you will be able to find paid work across france and beyond. You can also use the certification all over the world so you can travel while you earn!!

Check out the site for the course offers [Moderated:No free advert]

You can also sign up to the TEFL online community to speak to other people taking a TEFL course in france or people in the same boat as your self!

Good luck!

Hi i'm australian and planning to come over to france.
are you struggling ?

thx

Hi Rebecca just wondering have you found any work in Bordeaux?

HY!
We are living in the centre of Bordeaux. We are looking for an english nanny to take care of our little baby boy at our place.It would be approx. 35 hours a week.
If you are interested or if you know someone who may be interested,
just contact us.
Thanks
Regards,
Fabienne