We are university students and are finding a small room to rent!!!

Hello,

We are a group of 4 Economics students who are looking for a new room to rent. Our old room was sold and we have not found a new place to move yet.

We really want to know any rooms-for-rent near University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City area (Nguyen Tri Phuong Street, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City).
Our budget is about 50$ for each (per month).

I know it's hard to find a room with the cost approximately 200$ per month but please help us if you have any information.

Thank you so much,
Phuong Nguyen.

Hi Phuong,

You should refer muaban.net.
There are a lot of ad that can help you.

Good luck
Thuy

phuonguyen61 wrote:

Hello,

We are a group of 4 Economics students who are looking for a new room to rent. Our old room was sold and we have not found a new place to move yet.

We really want to know any rooms-for-rent near University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City area (Nguyen Tri Phuong Street, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City).
Our budget is about 50$ for each (per month).

I know it's hard to find a room with the cost approximately 200$ per month but please help us if you have any information.

Thank you so much,
Phuong Nguyen.

Hi Phuong,

Are you Vietnamese? If yes, it is easy to find a good accommodation with $200 per month. The best way to search is chotot.vn.

Thank you so much!!!
I have searched on Chotot once, but have not found a suitable place yet. But I will look on it again ;)

Maybe I will be lucky this time.
Regards,
Phuong.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : No ads allowed on the forum. Please drop an advert in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct