New members of the Azerbaijan forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Azerbaijan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Azerbaijan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Azerbaijan forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

My name is Ahmed AbouElseoud, International expert in water resources management. I work with the Kura II project. I am Egyptian and I served as CEO for the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency for the last 3 years till I jointed Kura II project this month.

Hi my name is Erkan I am from united States I will be living in Baku Azerbaijan teaching English and finding a wife and getting married

Hai all Friends !!!
I am from Pakistan and now want move to Baku, Azerbaijan, I want open small business as a clothing store etc, any one help me, where suitable location for clothing and textile shop, i want start my shop on minimum rent, please advise !!!!
thanks

Hi,

My name is Laurence and I am a French teacher.
I have been living already for 2 years but only joined the expat community recently.

hi,
i want to move to Baku and need a three year multiple entry visa can any one help me with this , further more i want to start a small company of financial consultancy,can any body help or advice.

Regards.
Feroz khan

Hi, you can only get a one year resident permit which will allow you travel as much as you wish...

hi, I am RANA SOHEL from Bangladesh and currently working in Singapore as a mechanical supervisor since 10 years, is there any shipyards or some other jobs available where I can join? I want a job over Azerbaijan... if anyone there with a kind heart, please assist me...or give me an agency contact...thanks

I am Ather from Pakistan just moved yesterday to Baku.
I am looking for the business opportunity here in Baku.
Getting difficulty in the language. Can anyone help me in learning Azeri Language

I'm Cally from Nigeria I plan to move to Baku next week, I don't know how i can get a one year working permit to stay in Baku because I need a good work...Anyone with good idea or that can assist me should please beep me.
Also I will need a genuine friend to guide me when i land in Baku because I don't know anywhere.
I will really appreciate.
Thanks.

Hello, feel free to contact me, i will help you with everything. The Guru of Baku )

Feel free to contact me, i will help you with all the stuff in baku

Hi Laurence nice to see you on expat community. I am from UAE i want to learn french and want to make friendshio with you. I will come in and off to Baku as i have business there. I want to expand it in bigger shape.

I am from Nepal, working in Hospitality sector. There are several things I love about this country Azerbaijan, one in particular (SAFETY)

Its unfortunate whats happening around world and i feel bad about it. However here in Azerbaijan I never experienced thread, unsafe or worry. Doesn't matter what time of day or night.

Hi, its good idea however not easy to find job here. i am sure you can come on tourist visa & see if you can find a employment and then legally you can convert to employment visa but i suggest you, do search job online & apply. (jobsearch.az) Good luck!

Hi everyone ..actually amfrom india ..my self Ajender. I want to move Azerbaijan. I did Mechanical engr in HVAC . I have 4 Years exp in saudi arabia in construction feild.My question ..how is country .is there any jobs can i get .Another thing how much they will pay salary..plz i wanna know these information...

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751264

Thanks!

Closed