VinHomes Central Park

Thanks a lot for all these valuable informations. I visited a few of the Vinhomes apts about 10 days ago... So, I'll wait till I can <get greedy when others are fearfull>!

There have international school for children from 5 to 18 ( primary school, secondary school and high school). My child is studying here. He is 5. I have to pay around 15.000.000d/ month.

I signed a twelve month lease in September and, yes there is still a lot of work being done on other buildings etc, but, what are you expecting? Doors get opened for you, you've got all the facilities you need within Vinhomes so if you are that way inclined, you don't ever have to leave.

In my opinion, its a fantastic time to get in Vinhomes as when Landmark 81 is finished it will be a completely different ball game, the prices will rocket up.

The market in Saigon is saturated. There are so many apartments for rent in Central Park,owners will get very little return for their money. Dont forget, Vietnamese like new and shiny, in 5 years Central Park will be deemed as old and tired. I would tread very carefully, a bubble is not too far away, just like 2010.

Renting is completly different than buying... I bought for the long haul..not for renting...maybe in 5-10 years

Kooler42 wrote:

Renting is completly different than buying... I bought for the long haul..not for renting...maybe in 5-10 years

I get that, but most VN people like new. Who knows what Central Park will be worth in 10 years when there are lots more shiny , new apartments.

I agree with colinoscapee. About ten days ago, I visited a few of these Vinhomes apts and got the strange feeling that things might go out of control. Prices would rocket up? This is a typical sales agent argument and they don't know what they are selling. Furthermore, as noted in other posts: 1) Markets in neighbouring countries are going down, -35% in Malaysia. 2) Sales in VN are going down. 3) The good timing for buying is when princes are low, not when they are going up and up etc. kooler 42 explained, about Vinhomes, in a post dates april 2017: "Many quality issues, materials, workmanship... Almost every item had to ne fixed or déplacer..."

When the Golden River complex opens it'll all change once again

The was an incident a couple of weeks ago where someone decided to clean a babies soiled diaper in the swimming pool. The pool was drained and cleaned because of it. Many people do not shower prior to entering the pool. Many signs to remind them but..... they choose not and may be ignorant to sanitary/hygiene responsibilities.

Best of Luck

Eeeewww   :blink: - thats really disgusting!! luckily there was no one in the pool at the time.?
alot to be learnt here.

There have international school for children from 5 to 18 ( primary school, secondary school and high school). My child is studying here. He is 5. I have to pay around 15.000.000d/ month.

Thank you for sharing this information. ITs good to know what school options are there and the price!  :)

Anyone got any definitive answer to this?

When are the river taxis starting from Vinhomes/Saigon Pearl to D1?

Hi,

Thanks for all your valuable informations.

As a result, I will certainly not buy in HCMC, yet.

I will rent in Dalat where I'll stay about 10 days end  of Dec.

Then I will wait for the next real estate crisis, and, then, will probably invest in HCM.

As far as Vinhomes is concerned, thanks, but, no thanks!!! :(

I'm currently living in Vinhomes and I made a video about my experiences and opinions of living here if you wanted to check it out. I also made an apartment tour video with some details on the space and prices. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : The link doesn't work