Chinese Course in Suzhou

Hi Guys,

I will move to Suzhou in March and I am planning to take chinese course for begginer. I will live around Suzhou Industrial Park, so i hope i can find one around there, hopefully can be a chep one :p

Do you guys have any informations ?

Soochow University has a good, affordable program (less than US$1,500 for one semester, 5 days per week x 4 months) for learning Chinese as a second language.  [By comparison, you can get more personal attention at a private language center, but you'll pay a lot more for that service.]  Classes for the next semester start at the beginning of March 2015.  If you're a late arrival you can probably still enroll in March.  The campus is near the western edge of the SIP area of Suzhou.

Got to this website for more information:  http://eng.suda.edu.cn/html/Studying/St … 09140.html

The school is on holiday break until the end of February, so you may not get a prompt reply to any direct inquiries until then.

I actually don't need an intensive course. I just need a course which i can attend from at least twice in a week for about maybe in three months or so. I will be Aupair in Suzhou, which is mean i can only take morning or evening class at the weekdays. But if there is another option i can choose, i hope i can have weekend course.