Looking for roommates in Hô Chi Minh City

Hi to all !

I arrived in Hô Chi Minh City one week ago and I will stay here for 6 more months studying.

With two other French students (one girl, one boy) we'd love to rent a house/appartment/villa with other people here in Hô Chi Minh City.
We have visited several places and still have a few more to see in the next days.

You're looking for an affordable room in a house with smiling French people ? You're a student / You work / You're on vaccations for a long time ?
Wherever you're from you know where you are going !

Please don't hesitate to contact me, we can meet up for a drink or grab something to eat.

See you soon !

How much is the rental?

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hello Angrycat,

We have seen houses that range from 200$ to 300$ per month.
How long are you staying here in Hô Chi Minh ?

Hello Jenny,

We have seen about 10 different houses/appartments. For now I think it's ok.
If we change our minds, I'll let you know.

Thank you

Im finding housemates to share - HAGL River View
-3 spacious modern bedrooms left
- Nice and modern furniture: Refrigerator, A/C, washing machine, dining table, sofa…
- Just from 250$
HAGL is famous for convenience and quiet neighborhood, best renting place for expats working and studying in hcmc. Many westerners are living and enjoying life here.
-    Two medium rooms and one master bedroom for two people, each with your own bathroom on Floor 2 in  HAGL, Thao dien ward, district 2 from now on. 10 minutes from district 1- city center, nearby many supermarkets: metro, bigC.
-     Price is included all fees: management, water, internet, cap…except for only electricity, not expensive. Balcony. Free swimming pool. Cheap-priced tennis court, fitness center and parking
-    Extremely airy, windy and safe. It is even more awesome than pics. you should have a look, it worths staying.
Im now living here- 22 year-old and looking for reliable, easy going flat-mates to live happily together, maybe to cook or hang out in spare time. You would have either private or sharing space if you would like. You can rent for a month or much more. Drop me a call: 01678862321 or text me. thank for reading this message ^^

Hello there!!! same here we are Filipinos (2 male) looking for room for rent.  Maybe you can find us place in your accommodation.

hi there
i am wondering if you still need  a roommate cause i do need now . and i am willing to share everything with you guys
tks alot :)
pls let me know if it available

Hi, does the house or the room cost $200-$300? And where is the location. Thanks