Any suggestions for Estonian language courses in Tallinn?

I am looking to take group classes for beginner Estonian language.  Does anyone have experiences they would like to share?

I think a helping estonian friend would be a very good choice^^ ...usually there are some classes in some estonian universities but you have to pay and , because right now it's holyday I'm very sceptic about finding something like that during summer.
Another option would be to try to learn(or to begin learning) estonian by yourself...there's a very good book "Colloqvial Estonian"(english) which comes with 2 audio cds and it's very helping. You can buy it from  the Viru Keskus, more precisely from the bookstoree located at the upper floor...the price of the manual is around 390 eek.

you can choose the courses in university

I went to Tallinn University Summer school this year, 3 weeks, classes between 9 am and 1 pm. It was good, now I can handle easier conversations in resturants and shops and understand much more of signs and posters.

summerschool.tlu.ee/estonian-language

ThatŽs good to know. I have been thinking how to get to a better knowledge of estonian other than foodrelated and basic polite stuff. Maybe language course instead of vacation next year :-).