Where can I find Chai latte in Milan (and other drinks from SA / Oz)!

I'm been in Milan for 2 weeks, and realised that Chai latte (one of my favourite drinks) does not exist here!!!  Has anybody come across a cafe/bar that serves it?  Also I would love to find a place that sells Rooibos and Milo.

The food here is amazing, but still sometimes it's nice to have a taste of something from home :)

Actually I'm at a bit of a loss on where to buy things here in general.  It will take a bit of getting used to :)  Milan doesn't have the big cheap department stores like in Australia (Big W, Target) where you can buy absolutely everything.  Still, it's part of the challenge / fun of living in a new country.

hi,for the chai latte i've no idea where you can find it.For the big cheap departement have you never see an iN's? here's the map stores for milan http://www.insmercato.it/Dove-siamo?act … ;id_comune  or the LIDL http://www.lidl.it/cps/rde/SID-A0192CE5 … e.htm.Ciao

I heard Arnold Coffee serves it. It's a café, and cupcake shop in via Orefici 26, right at the back of Piazza Mercanti in Duomo, and a shy 50 meters from via Torino.

Hey Karen i feel your pain lol
Im a Starbuck addict.. anyways you can try Arnolds Coffee in the Duomo Area.
There s a whole bunch of us whos missing it, come join us next time!

;)

Just visited Milan. It is awesome. You will have blast!

Super thanks guys.  I tried the chai latte at Arnolds.  They made it instantly (like poured it out of a machine) and it was kinda average.  But hey, at least it's something!!  I'll check out the other recommendations as well.

chai latte : Do you mean, Tea with milk? 
In India we mix tea in milk (add water if you like thin) and boil it long (for 4-5 minutes). You can mix ginger. Also you can try mixing Clove / Cardamom / Cinnamon (erba). Add sugar to taste.
In India too, now a days, instant type is served : They give you hot water mixed with some milk & sugar and a pouch of tea.
You may find both type in some Indian / Bangladeshi resultants near Milan Central Railway Station.
Good Luck.

Hi:)
I don't think you can find Milo anywhere here. It never got popular here... maybe if you find an Indian food store they have it, but I wouldn't bet on it... Rooibos can be found in tea stores, herbalist' shops or organic supermarkets.

pls go to Rangoli...via solfrino

she means chai latte in starbucks for 5eur a pop there isnt a worse tasting drink. since there isnt a starbucks (thank god for that) you will have to settle for a nice espresso at your local. And why drink tea when this whole nation drinks coffee

Hey Prassh,
I am Italian but I dont like coffè....
On the contrary, I like tea and I LOVE Chai Latte.   
Do you think I should leave my country because of this :) ? please, try to be a bit be more tolerant :)

About Starbucks....some people do not like it, some people like it......again,  "de gustibus non disputandum est"

Cheers

Good for u mate, i was talking about most people. Obviously you are a minority, like I am one. Starbucks is good but i hate that most people go there only to take pics and put them on istagram a again i am talking about most people here. Cheers!

Hey Sorry for the late reply
I dont check this Expat.com much

I have chai latte...
I have not found a bar that serves it up although there is a place in behind Duomo up on the top floor that sells all teas from around the globe... very pricey...

Iper, and other major Supermarkets sell it on the shell...
Black box

hope this helps

John (Kiwi)

oh and Milo you can find in an Indian/Asian shop Via Panfilo Castaldi, 32, 20124, Milano just off Corso Buenos Aires heading away from Porte di Venezia about 3rd st on the left.

Thanks all.  There's also a place called JuiceBar (one at the top of Rinacente and another also near Duomo) that sells Chai Latte, but unfortunately like Arnolds, it is just made from the powder.

Thanks for your tip John.  I finally got round to visiting the Indian/Asian store you recommended in Via Panfilo Castaldi, and it's great!! It had Milo, marmite, and soooo many other great ingredients for Thai / Asian cooking.  Also Indian Massala tea which is close to Chai... and much cheaper than Rinascente.