Language Exchange!! My Chinese Your English!!thX

Hello everyone,

Im Harry, just graduated from Beijing International Studise University.

I really want to find a partner who can help me improve me English speaking skill, and Im very pleasant to teach you our language earnestly. If you like, Im very pleasant to share culture of the real beijing city and to make a friend with you. I think we could go to some kinds of bars to chit-chat or visit places of interest together.

contact me~ thank you~~

my QQ number: 524735329

best wishes,

Harry

Hi and welcome to the forum Harry!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the language exchange section of Beijing classifieds.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand

Thank you for replying my topic. And I would like to have a try.

Cherrs,

Harry

Hi Bless,

Greeting,

I'm very glad to be a partner with you:D:D, may I have your E-mail or QQ number? So we can contact more easily.

Cheers,

Harry

Harrybestronger wrote:

Hello everyone,

Im Harry, just graduated from Beijing International Studise University.

I really want to find a partner who can help me improve me English speaking skill, and Im very pleasant to teach you our language earnestly. If you like, Im very pleasant to share culture of the real beijing city and to make a friend with you. I think we could go to some kinds of bars to chit-chat or visit places of interest together.

contact me~ thank you~~

my QQ number: 524735329

best wishes,

Harry

Hi buddy! We can be a great tandem! I'll teach you english and in return you teach basic mandarin. Message me if you're interested.

Thanks