Set up a language center

I'm planning to set up a language School 2 hours away from Beijing, Does anybody know where can I get the information about the requirements? My husband is Chinese but still don't know how it works...

thanks!

Mayeth

Best to ask locally because I am sure that there will be local compliance issues. Can you reveal the name of the city?

Thanks!! it's actually somewhere in Hebei province. I'm still working in Beijing so while here i'm gathering  informations before I go to the local government and ask about the business permit and everything, just like how much is it to register a language..My husband is Chinese but i don't know how it helps..

Mayeth

you should really ask the local government about registering this school center. No one will know the specifics unless they have gone through the whole process themselves.

As for if it will be successful, you have to do a market research about your business plan and make it better to suit students' need. About this you could really ask some friends for advice. Good luck!