Wanna Make Expat Friends :)

Hi guys and gals, I am a chinese guy, 30 years old, currently living in Suzhou. I lived in UK for almost nine years, study, working. I would very like to meet some foreigner friends, no mater where you comefrom, if you speak english, then lets chat and make good friends. Since I was back to China for like almost 1 year, I realized that my English is getting poorer because of lack of using it. So truelly want to make some EXPAT friends. We can go tegether to travel, to club, to have a cup of chinese tea :P

If you interested in me, please contact me on e-mail first, then we might meet each other in cafe, or some places, have a chat together etc...

Thank u for your precious time to read my post, and I wish u a fantastic life in Suzhou!

Hi Vincent2010,

I'm from Singapore. I have been working in SIP for less than a month. I too, would like to meet new friends in Suzhou.

I'm a Chinese girl named Linda,who want to make new friends. I'm friendly, hospitable and passionate. By the way, I am a Teacher at univeristy where there are a lot of foreigners working together with me. You can send the e-mail to me [email protected] or reply to me directly at this forum.。
Looking forward to your speedy reply sincerely.
:)