Smart network in the phil really bad

First time ever experience an expensive plan of telecom network, smart, that service really really not good.

On and off signal in places within phil since i travel most of the time.

smart internet connection? worst service smart has.

who agrees with me?

Globe is worse. I have both.

dhnindc wrote:

Globe is worse. I have both.

It actually depends on where you are...Smart works better on Luzon in most location...Globe on the other hand works far better on the island of Mindoro and some areas of Luzon...I am not familiar with the rest of the P.I...It is better to have both while traveling..

What other ISP are there?

Yep, ISP's in the Philippines leave a lot to be desired. Each one seems to work well in some areas and are garbage in other areas of the country. I think it's a lack of decent equipment and worse yet, a complete lack of any desire to make things better and compete.
My wife and I have tried them all. We live close to Clark a bit outside of Angeles and use Com-Clark now and have for the past 3 years of so. It has it's problems but is the best of the bunch short of investing in satellite internet that is based outside the Philippines. Frustrating isn't it???

youandi wrote:

First time ever experience an expensive plan of telecom network, smart, that service really really not good.

On and off signal in places within phil since i travel most of the time.

smart internet connection? worst service smart has.

who agrees with me?

Signal strength depends on where you are.

At my office, Sun is really bad. Disconnects in 2 seconds. I have to go out near the street to get some sort of a signal so I can talk for 10 seconds. My assistant has Smart. She can be at her desk on her cellphone for several minutes without getting disconnected.

At home, Sun works fine, but Globe really sucks.

My assistant's cellphone connection at her home works fine. Don't know about Globe's connection there. But Sun doesn't even have a signal, according to her.