Irish Guy in Madrid - would love to meet new friends!

Hey!

I have been in Madrid for a year now and I really love the city. A lot of my friends have gone back home so it would be great to meet new people.

I am open and friendly and I am up for doing almost anything.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi,

MY name is Ajmeeta and I am studying abroad in Madrid for a few months. I'll get there in the beginning of september, so contact me if you want to meet up! My email is [email protected].

Thanks,

Ajmeeta

Hi

I'm from Manchester and I've also been living in Madrid a year. I live right in the city centre and I'd be up for going for a beer or tapas some time if you fancy it? If so you can message me at www. facebook.com/JCdizzystar - I'm a bit paranoid about putting my email address on a forum for he whole world to see! :)

Yes Inda, lets meet up & do something asap..
btw I love lamp!!!

Hi, i moved to madrid last week to au pair and am looking for some english speaking friends! I am 24 from scotland my email is [email protected] please msg me if you want to meet! :)

Hi my nm is Abdallah n i ws in Spain Salamanca 4 abt 5yrs but i am a Ghanain n 28yrs of age boy.My e mail is,[email protected]

Hi everyone! My name is Fátima. I'm Spanish and I'd really like to meet new people from other countries. I can speak English and I'm a friendly person.
If anyone is interested in meeting up with me, you're welcomed to contact me throught Expat-blog.
See you soon!

Hi
I am also new in Madrid, coming from London, would love to meet new people :) so if anyone is iterested meeting for tapas or coffee please feel free to message me