Things to do

Hi I am considering moving to qatar with my 14 year old daughter.  Is there much for teenage girls to do ? I've looked at some of the school websites and after school activities look limited.

Hello Marie
My daughter has same age of yours! during her time here in Doha she was doing a lot and in everyday. She had Swimming session in the H2O swimming club at the American school and playing Piano at music center behind the Lulu Market. also she was doing Painting and we were playing squash togather in every weekend.

I hope you and your daughter enjoying the life in Doha.

Regards,
Y.H

If u have money, there is.

@ IsidoraRaphael: Can you please give us more details regarding your post?

she said if you have money you can goto aspire and join swimming.. or continental and join gym or sheratoon to play tennis .. or chineese yoga.. or even salsa.. for your kids.. or if you dont have that kind of money to spend.. you can use the public gym at corniche..

Piano class are not that costly. violin also taught there. near lulu airport

if you are interested in board games, try meetup.com and join any clubs.. or meetups..

if you want to go off-road.. dune bashing.. well you can go anytime.. anywhere..

or juz want time pass. goto city center or katara.. and kill time..

well

there s nothing much to explore in qatar it alll finished in one month.. now its all same places same faces.. but

its our choice to make sure with whom we hang out.. friends!!!

cheers.. keep killng time..
expert advise( move on to DUbai)  [Moderated]

Bharat explained.

Around how much are the violin lessons do you know?