2 friends moving to New Delhi - need advice on jobs and housing!

Hello everyone,

My friend and I, both Vaishnaivas who have never been to India, are moving to Delhi this Feb (for him) and late March (for me.)  We both have very few belongings and will not have to ship furniture, etc.  We need to find jobs and an apartment either in Delhi or in Mathura, whichever is going to be easiest.  Both of us have master's degrees and teaching experience, and my friend is a film director/editor.  We want to come to India to make movies, but will have to get settled first. 

Neither of us will be moving with a lot of money, so finding a job quickly is ideal.  What can we expect as far as job-searching, and where are the best places to look?  What is the best way to find an apartment, furnished or not?  (We've slept on the floor before, we can do it again.)

If anyone has moved an animal, I'll be bringing my cat.  What can I expect as far as bringing him into the country?  Do I just need his vet papers or would he have to be quarantined? 

Also, are there any dance studios?  I dance ballet and hope I don't have to give it up.

Thank you very much,
Bryn

pl. contact via private message -vishal

Well guys all depends on what kinda movies u planning to make, getting a job for expat is easy but depends on ur current profile and expected package.
u can connect me on private mess or mail: [email protected]

devsharmma wrote:

Namaste,
Have you received the job ?
Have you got the house ?
If so fine, else you can contact me for further assistance.
Regards
[email protected]

Devsharma,
I believe you are promoting your services (which by the way is not welcome on Expat.com! Didn't you notice that the post dates back to January this year! let's hope the initiator of the post has long time found his lodging!