Any other ladies out there just want to hang out?

I've been in Busan (Haeundae, specifically) for a few months, but am having alot of trouble making new friends because I cannot stand expat bars. Noraebangs, and drinking games--sweet! Fancy wine parties? Awesome!
If anyone just wants to go for coffee, a cat cafe, a cake cafe, make dinner and watch bad movies, go to rock shows, or play video games, please shoot me a message :)

oh, or if you are a swing dancer, or want to jam--I have a clarinet. That is how badass I am.

Oh--preferably 20-something girls.
If you're a dude, you will be interviewed by my boyfriend :P

Hi hannle and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

Harmonie.

if your boy friend is going to interwiev me , then also my girl friend has to intrwiev your boyfriend, before he interwievs me.  :)

Hey there, too bad I'm in Ulsan and I just moved here about a week ago. So I have no idea about the transportations here. Ok, maybe I'm also a bit lazy to travel to Busan, any chance of you travelling to Ulsan? lol.

Hi Hannle, I quess we are neighbours!
I've been living in Busan Haeundae for almost 4 month, but same as you I found it pretty hard to make new friends here.
Why don't we try to meet someday for a cup of tea and see if we have something in common.

P.s. Im still in my 20-something ;)

Hi Hannle,
  I'v only been in the city for a short time but I am also looking to make new friends. I live in the Suyeong area so only a few subway stops away. I would be interested in just going for coffee, walks--exploring the area. I am looking to make friends as well. Please send me a message if you would be interested in hanging out!