New year 2013

Hi,

I am wondering if there are people in Lima who would like to do something on new year's eve
Or who know what is going on in Lima at that time, what are the best places to go (or what places should be avoided)

greetings

Celine

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Celine!

Hope your call will be heard.

Regards
Armand

What an interesting topic "New year 2013" So here it is, let's see, Lima has many nice places where people can welcome the new year, many do that dancing at a disco, so what about choossing a disco where to go on that date, or some different place for a small group maybe, something quieter, more intimate; well those are just ideas. Bring your ideas, let's be prepared for that night.

Ola ola
I am wondering what the hell i'm gonna do too! i left France 3 month ago, my peruvian friends here are in family.
I was thinking going to barranco, i like that place, may be it's good for new year eve?
What do you think?

Hi,

well i am spending New Year with a belgian friend and some of her friends from when she was living abroad. We don't really have an idea where to go, but my peruvian friends told me you should avoid Barranco because it will be verry crowded...

I will let you know what our plans are