Italian teacher in Athens for 1 year :)

Ciao!
I'm an Italian girl (30's) just arrived in Athens.
I'm going to live here one year and I really would like to meet Greek people to become part of the city and to better understand Greek culture.
I teach Italian, English and German as foreign languages:
it could be great to start a "Language tandem" with people interested in my mother language.
I'd really like to learn Greek language and..also something more about this great city and Greece in general!:)

Thanks,
Grazie,
Efharisto para polì!

Giorgia

Hi dear ,how are you? Wellcome to athens,i m really interested in forgien languages mostly ilatian and english. please send me the more details about language courses at my email [email protected] ,its my pleasure to hear from you very soonest,ciao,atiF!!!

Hello Giorgietta my name is George, Im Greek and I used to live in Italy for a while, how about meeting each other? If you also want to, don t hesitate to contact with me, :) All the best, George

Hi everybody,i am also new commers in milano ,i came here from Greece.i want to meet new peoples in Milan,i feel very bored and loneliness in here plz hit me at [email protected] if someone feel same.
ciao

Hi everybody,i am also new commers in milano ,i came here from Greece.i want to meet new peoples in Milan,i feel very bored and loneliness in here plz hit me at [email protected] if someone feel same.
ciao

This is an interesting site.  I am an American who is working on moving to Athens where I'd like to teach or pursue an education career. My background is in sports and education (teaching, administration, coaching, sports reporting).  Any advice from anyone would be welcomed and appreciated,

Thanks,

Constantine

Hi Georgia,

Try visiting an english speaking, sports bar, in Monestiraki called Bush Bar at Ag. Fillipou Street 10.

You will really enjoy the environment and it has everything you want.  Just 30 seconds walk from the Monesteraki metro station.