The ins and outs of the children entertainment business?

Hi guys,

My name is Howie.  I am a Vietnamese-American, currently living and working in Vietnam.  My friends and I are operating a good little business entertaining kids; joy rides, skating rings, fun houses, 3D movies theaters, etc. 

Currently, we are looking at bringing some of our businesses into the Burmese market.  I will likely go there within a month or so.  Is there any of you over there, who have knowledge of this line of business and are familiar with the Burmese way of life? 

Any tip from you will be greatly appriciated, since this will be my first ever trip there.  Better yet, a chatter over coffee or a few beers will be warmly welcomed.   

Always,
Howie

Hello Wild_1,

Though I am new here, I believe there are very few amusement zones with numerous enjoyable facilities and rides. I am sure your business will be new here and therefore, prosper. However, let me remind you that many Burmese people tend to go out more on public holiday when they usually visit pagodas. So, I think you can start your project in the area of a famous pagoda like Shwe Dagon. However, the Government and the neighborhood may or may not approve this plan.

Personally, I appreciate you coming here to start your business. I have three kids of my own and am sure they would love going to a high quality amusement zone.

With Best Wishes,
Benjamin V.