Olympic Games 2012 from Philippines

Hi,

The Olympic Games 2012 have just begun: let's talk a bit about this big international event.

Are you going to follow these Olympic Games?

On which TV channels will the Olympic Games 2012 be broadcast?

How many athletes from Philippines will participate and in which sports will they compete?

Are you going to support your home country and/or from the Philippines? ;)

Thank you for participating.

Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie, well so far I just got an update that Barriga is going to the quarterfinals. Not sure if that is still updated cause checked it out 5 days ago.

It seems fun to watch team USA basketball team playing. Well organized offense, steady defense, sharp shooting, quick fast breaks, dunks and alley-oops all over. Again they seem to be in top shape and if they keep up and make better then no other team may even get into their nerves.

If cabled you can try out star sports, espn or balls tv. I'm not sure about the local channels. I haven't seen one yet. Now beach volleyball is showing on balls tv. On my tv it is channel 24.

hi Harmonie,
yes the greatest show on earth had just began. definitely going to follow those events.
we have free tv coverage here(TV5, AKTV), and also live cables.

we have few athletes competing, but still grateful at least we got. we got 1 in boxing(won his first game, but lost by i pt, w/ 1 pt. deduction plus 1 pt. added to his opponent, indeed heartbreaking! still proud of him and all the athletes participated, mabuhay kayo guys! and be blessed), weightlifting, skeet shooting, long jump, BMX, judo also. our way to basketall has ended in FIBA qualifying match.
definitely going to support the Philippines, and the USA team, particularly basketball, as it is the most loved sports here, as well as Usain bolt in athletics, Maria Sharapova, and Serena in Tennis, theyre both favorites. ROger Federer too. Michael Phelps, and the double amputee runner of South Africa, Japans soccer in womens, Brazil in mens. well credit to China in Weightlifting, and to the Saharan Runners of MArathon, kenya, ethiopia.salute everyone who made it to the olympics, u guys are gifted and amazing, congratulations, and God bless us all.credit to the organizer for bringing nations again as one.