Are You PLANNING TO VISIT DUBAI/ ABU DHABI 4 Work or 4 Fun ?

Hi ... If You Looking 4 JOB Or Planning 2 Come 2 Dubai / Abu Dhabi 4 Fun ???? All What You Can Do is EMAIL OR MSSG ME BACK ... Will Do My Best to HELP ?????

Hi,

a good way to help would be to respond to the questions asked on the UAE forum

Hello!

Indeed, I am going to stretch my stay in Dubai to look for work and would appreciate all the help I can get. How long have you been around?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 11 YEARS IN ABU DHABI AND 1 YEAR IN DUBAI .... WHT KIND OF JOB U R LOOKING 4 TANZANITE

Please LonellyME, could you lower Caps Lock when you write in the forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

LonellyME,

You've been around for quite a while. What reputable agencies/leads/networks do you know of serious professionals who can help me land a job in good time?

Also what ways of searching are really effective considering the time constraints?

Advise.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm these days with such bad economic condition not easy to find good job and if u do salary not good so better not to change ur current job if u r working and wait at least until of this year ..... 2012 seem will be very bad year to most of ppl interms of work

Where r u now and r u working...

am coming too in April maybe on 21 and need to know how to find a job in dubai and what is the best way for a good cheap accommodation i heard about easyhotel in jebel ali any more information ....

Getting a decent job in this bad economy is not easy. This is why more and more people are getting self employed these days. Be your own boss, work in your own time - and take home all the benefits by yourself.