Hi =) seek internship+place to live

Hi everyone =)

I'm Lucas Lenoir, i stufy international trade in Villefranche sur saône, near from Lyon. I'm 19.
I'm looking for an internship in HCMC, above all in district 10 or 11. But i agree all the other districts.
I can do international trade, sell, prospection, business intelligence...
But i can do what you ask me for the compagny. The aim is to improove my english, and the maximum my vietnamese.
Indeed, i speak french, english, spanish and a little vietnamese.
I also seek a place to live during this internship (21/05 to 6/07/12). i can take a hotel, but live with a family is better, for the culture, the way to live, the language... Of course i can pay the family for this service.

If you need any further information, please contact me at [email protected]

Cam on nhiêu
Hen gap lai =)

HI Lucas ,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Ho Chi Minh CIty forum for better visibility.

Wish you good luck in your search.
Christine

Poyel wrote:

Hi everyone =)... i can take a hotel, but live with a family is better, for the culture, the way to live, the language...

Likely you best route would to get a hotel then try academia to get you in to a family.

Police control where you stay in VietNam, and equally where you cannot stay. I knew of an internationally known lecturer who visited a colleague in Hue University.

Being friends he was offered accommodation. When the host went to register his presence with the police, he was told the visitor couldn't stay and had to find a hotel.

This happened 13 months ago.

So if you can bring some introductions with you it might make things easier.

Hi

oh, ok :/
Does the police always put foreigners away from the family?

What do you mean by: bring some introductions???

Actually, i'm afraid of the price of hotels and by the quality of very cheap hotels

Do you know something about the cheaper hotels?
Are there cheap hotels in the district 1?

Cam on nhiêu

Dear Lucas:

Actually there are not really happened in Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam, i think i can help you about that.please kindly provide me your details and i will give you a description.

Cheers

Alex

The Cong An (Peoples Police) have a lot of control although in TP HCM they are too busy collecting their 'pension money' to bothrr with every case.

The thing is they often tell you late n the day when tjhey check the register pages.

They even stop people from camping!