Moving to Madrid in the new year.

Hello all,
          I'm originally from London but I'm currently living in Ireland. I will be moving to Madrid for 7 months in January 2012. I have had the wonderful opportunity of living in different countries.
I would normally have no problem going to different places to meet new people. It would normally be in bars though, I found bars to be the easiest place to get chatting to people.
However, it would be great to make some contacts before I come over so I know which places are good for expats like myself. Any info on where to go would be greatly appreciated. If anyone would like to go out for a few drinks and a boogie, drop me a line.

I hope everyone has a great xmas!

See you in the new year.

Orla

Hi Orla,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

I wish you get lots of new contact here.

All the best,
Christine

Thank you Christine :)

Hello Orla,

I am also new in Expat.

I'm from Madrid. I love meeting people from different places, above all, people who speak English. I have been in Ireland. Lovely country.

Sandra

Hey Orla, I've been in Madrid since the end of September so I'm still discovering places myself but if you fancy a drink some time in the New Year let me know. I've joined a couple of clubs so I know a few people already but always looking to meet more!
Lisa x