Visit visa overstayed fined 1000bd

Hi, hope you are doing good, i am really in distress because i have fine for overstay visit visa which is 1000bd, i dont have any money to pay, i asked a agent he told me we will get you blacklisted and you will be deported to your country withput paying any fine. Is it the right thing to do or will it make it more messy, please need genuine advice. My family is also very worried. Need help.

1000 bd for how many months you have been here that you have 1000 bd fine ? Can you explain in details . Then accordingly I can tell you what to do.
Can you please whatsapp me please i can explain you 3****
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Sorry I can't wats app. You can tell me here .
I came in bahrain in 2020 feb on visit visa and Government extented all visa till Jan 2021, then after i didnt find any job but my status from LMRA it was showing work visa, becausw during pandemic a company applied for my visa but did paid the fee, but in system it shows employment visa not valid, I worked in 10 companies till now expecting that, company will apply my visa but no one did, now a company tried to apply for my visa and when they proceed, it show NPRA fine 1000bd for overstay of 20 months, i have went embassy, LMRA, NPRA, POLICE STATION, NGO for help but no one is helping me out and i missed two flights, now i am stranded at airport with no money and no place to stay, i need help to go back to my country. Please help ma'am i dont have money to eat as well, i am sleeping in airport mosque. **** Faraaz Sayed.

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
Your earlier post never mentioned that you are on Visit Visa.

There is nothing to do much here except pay the fine and exiting.

If the Fine needs to be cancelled, Someone with influence should handle your case like NGO.

A agent is telling me that we can blacklist you from lawyer and court will deport me, is it right thing to do or will it make it more messy.
I am not sure about it. There was a case where one of my friends was caught on an expired work visa. He was deported but we had to pay the govt fees of 25 to 30 BHD with an open ticket only then he was deported.

I am not sure whether you will be deported without any fees.

I need help to pay fine of overstay visit visa, which is 1000bd from immigration, i am trying to arrange money and asking people for help, i cannot go back to my country i dont have place or money, i am living in mosque, you can contact me ***, i can show all the documents, please help.

Reason : For your own safety, contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
You statements are not matching,

First post you said you want to exit Bahrain and asked how to exit.

Then you said you are looking to exit by not paying fees and getting deported.

Now you are saying you cannot exit and cannot go back.

I will not be able to help you in this unstable condition.
I want to exit the country but only option is to pay fine and leave the country in my case, i am arranging money and asking for financial help. If you can help i would appreciate
Sorry I will not be able to help in financial way.
Better you  need contact your embassy maybe they can help you about your situation...
No help got from their end
Please speak to someone in the mosque, I'm sure there will be some noble soul who can help you. Keep trying
good luck!
Thanks
Approach Gulf Daily News - they sometimes do stories like yours and people contribute.
Okay, i will thanks

Please I want to know the consequences of overdue visa because my brother got arrested for over due visa today before yesterday and im worried about him,I have not hear anything from him because they didn't give him access to phone and I'm worried

Hello i want to ask about the Nigerians they arrested because my brother have to be one of the victim of overdue visa

@Faraaz Sayed pls,how do you go about your over due visa after all what happened to you

@Kate1304 hi..u can help my wife and 3 month old baby to go back there country.i can ready to pay there overstay but it"s too much.there embassy also not want to help anymore.. they ask more money..can u help please

@Kate1304 hi..u can help my wife and 3 month old baby to go back there country.i can ready to pay there overstay but it"s too much.there embassy also not want to help anymore.. they ask more money..can u help please
-@Sayed Hossain

The poster has not been on the forum for 4 months but may get  a notification of your post.

However, your intention  is unclear so perhaps you could explain what you are asking for.

Is is money to pay the fine or assistance of some other sort?

Guys ,

my friends  visa was canceled by previous employer on October 15, he still haven't found any job as of now and still looking for job , meanwhile his old employer is calling him frequently to leave the country or else they said they will take legal action against him, he has been staying extending his visa .for last two months .. as per law he can extend one more time and look for job here, but his previous employer is making issue to the country.

Is there any advice any one can give regarding this matter, advice in the sense can he stay here doing extension .What will be the worst  case scenario ?

i need a advice for this

Answered on another thread.  No issue till he gets extension.  But when it expires, he must leave or change status.

Hello

Good day Sir,Madam

I have concerns regarding my daughter just awhile ago..she was caught working without while she is on visiting visa...she was caught at the shop wer she's on training and she has an offense at the lmra record...his Boss told us to pay the offense payment cus it attach and connected under his name ...she was caught while the visa has already applied...I want to ask where can I seek help regarding this matter and to be honest we are in financial broke.and cannot move.

Thank you. I hope you could help us with your advice

God bless.

Help in what way?

Legal case, you need a lawyer.  She should never have worked without a visa - I have repeatedly warned people against it.

@Faraaz Sayed

which type of visa it is? sponsored visit visa or online visit? 1000bd extension fee in 20 months means it is 14 days visit visa.

If it is sponsored visit you can go to immigration(hoora) with your embassy letter and Air ticket, They will do the extension for free then you can travel to your country. But this penalty they will put to your sponsor visa owner's CR .Later on sponsor should pay this penalty to clear his CR offence.

If it is online visit visa, you should clear this pending extension fee by yourself

Hi Guys,

I have a doubt if my spouse and daughter overstay for 2 more days than the exit and entry. They were with me in visit visa. how much will they charge as fine?

Please visit NPRA, the will let you know the fine (whatever the amount is you don't have a choice you have to pay). Do it at the earliest and exit the country.