Party riyadh

Hello i am new in riyadh coming from europe and was wondering if there are there any parties (house music etc) here. Preferably where drinking is a normal thing but if there isn't its not a problem. Also where i can meet other European expats.
Thanks

hi there
first of all, welcome to Riyadh
for the music parties you could check the Riyadh session app on your phone it updates the all activities including the parties that they do here.
for the drinking part, its forbidding here to drink and its treated as criminals act that lead for lawsuits and departed from the kingdom.
for the expiates your already on this website you can know people through it with variety of cutlers and countries.
I hope that answered your questions
Enjoy you staying and for any other question don't hesitate to ask .

Are there any parties this month?

hi there
you can download the ( riyadh season ) app , and will update you with all of the activates that going on parties ,....... etc

@mk87 hello friend, did you find anything, me from EU as you are, the same problems 1f609.svg

Please, if you found any lemme know by texting me in private message, and ofc will do the same with you.

@mk87 count me

there are mutiple parties of the type you're looking for, on multiple nights in multiple places - they're not really advertised for obvious reasons and tend to be by word of mouth only. They happen on compounds, in the desert areas and in apartment blocks with swimming and BBQ facilities

Expand your network and you will find them

@Simon Hall57 how do we expand network?

In Saudi Arabia, the social scene is different due to cultural and legal considerations. Public consumption of alcohol is prohibited, and traditional nightclubs or bars are not commonly found. However, there are private events, hotels, and compounds that may have designated areas for expats to socialize.

@Zoki dr hello hello, whats the news about parties, any thing happening around